The perfect solution for a wired or wireless network is the opticover Wi-Fi extender. This device can enhance your internet connection and resolve any issues you may have with speed, range, security, etc., quickly without any faults!
It comes in different modes like repeater mode/ access point/ router etc, which make it very compatible on walls across houses alike, making this an ideal product to invest money into if looking into strengthening their home’s broadband capabilities. ( You May Also Like Best WiFi Extender For At&T Fiber )
If you’re having trouble with your Wi-Fi signal, an opticover Wi-Fi extender may be the answer to your problems. We will show you how to set one up easily. We’ll also provide some tips on how to get the most out of your opticover Wi-Fi extender. So if you’re ready, let’s get started!
Process To SetUp Opticover Wifi Extender
Following are the steps to setup opticover wifi extender:
- The first thing you need to do is connect your extender securely into an outlet close by and turn it on.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi signal router is set in repeater mode so that both devices can receive power from each other!
- When you press the WPS button, be patient and wait for some seconds until all lights start blinking.
- Press and hold WPS for about six seconds to pair the extender with your Wi-Fi. You will see lights flashing.
- When the blinking light becomes stable, that means your wireless repeater is connected to a router and can receive signals. Now you’ll want to remove any dead zones in range with an extender for Wi-Fi coverage, so everyone has access regardless if they’re close or far away from their desired network location.
- Identify your router’s name and connect with the password you set up during configuration.
Why did my opticover Wi-Fi extender light didn’t blink while set up?
When configuring, it might be possible that you have entered the incorrect Wi-Fi network password for your host and it causing the light not to blink. You May Also Like ( Why My Verizon Wi-Fi Extender Is Blinking Yellow? )Moreover, there could be several other reasons that can cause this problem:
- The router is not in the range of the extender.
- The Wi-Fi signal strength will determine if this happens or not; it should show at least three bars for good reception.
- You might have entered an incorrect passcode when setting up your wireless connection for the first time with opticover Wi-Fi extender.
- If you’re still having trouble getting your opticover Wi-Fi extender to work, contact our support team for more help.
Get Most Out Of OptiCover Extender
- Place your router in an open location that is not blocked by walls or other objects.
- Place the extender close to where you need it most. This will help improve signal strength and speed throughout your home and reduce dead zones for devices that are further away from a router like gaming consoles – especially if they’re connected wirelessly! (If connected directly with an Ethernet cord, game consoles should have no problems.) ( You May Also Like Does WiFi Extender Increase Ping? )
- Make sure you’re using the latest firmware version of your router so that it will work with opticover Wi-Fi extender. You can usually find this on the manufacturer’s website.
- If you have a smart TV, streaming media player, or any other device that uses your home’s Wi-Fi network to course content, try connecting them directly to the router instead of through an extender. This will help reduce buffering and improve overall signal strength. (Read Also How Long Do Wireless Routers Last?)
| Related Posts
| How Do Wifi Extender Sockets Work?
| Do I Need a WiFi Extender?
| How to Connect a Landline Phone to a Wifi Modem or WiFi
| Why My AT&T Internet is So Slow
| Pros And Cons Of Modem Router Combo
| How to Boost WiFi Signal Through Concrete Walls?
| How To Reset a Netgear Wi-Fi Extender?